The social media department at Live-tennis.com consider themselves as passionate tennis fans characterized by a mix of sports knowledge, tennis betting, pop culture references and bad jokes!
Twitter, Facebook and You Tube provide us with the platforms to differentiate ourselves from the pack with content reflective of this.
To ensure our voice continues to be heard, we are looking for the next rising star to join our social media team.
Within this role, you will be responsible for developing engaging content that aligns with our business strategy. Your daily tasks will be to:
- Identify key tennis events.
- Curate content which is observational, funny, and engaging.
- Submit design briefs for images and video to platform specifications.
- Create copy to support images or video.
- Schedule and distribute content on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
You will also be responsible for community management by:
- Monitoring and managing reaction to posts, tweets, and videos.
- Providing one on one attention to fans, followers, and subscribers.
- Routing questions to the right people in the organization.
- Overcoming trolls with piñata strength.
You will need to report on the success of your campaigns and evaluate return on investment by:
- Understanding Facebook insights.
- Understanding Twitter metrics.
- Interpreting analytics in weekly and monthly reports.
- Fine tuning strategy to improve on KPIs.
Let’s not pretend otherwise, this is a fun role and an opportunity to join an organization that understands and appreciates the value of social media.
We are looking for people with an interest in tennis and pop culture, lots of self-motivation, creativity, and the ability to work autonomously and from home.
If this sounds like you then please send us examples of content you have created which were observational, funny or engaging as measured by likes, retweets or views. Along with your resume and cover letter explaining why you are the perfect person for Live-Tennis.
Email us at KM@gamingmedia.com
or fill out the contact form below to get the ball rolling.