William Hill have put together a great offer which will net you £30 in free bets for the second week…
William Hill have put together a great offer which will net you £30 in free bets for the second week of Wimbledon 2022 (18+).
All eyes have been on SW19 once again when the best that the tennis world has to offer arriving in hope of finding glory at Wimbledon.
This year marks the 100th anniversary of the tournament and the likes of Novak Djokovic, Rafa Nadal, Cameron Norrie and Ons Jabeur are all still in the running to lift the prestigious trophies.
Djokovic is the favourite for the men’s title but faces stiff competition from Nadal and Cameron Norrie whilst Jabeur is well backed in the ladies competition but will have to fend off the likes of Simona Halep and Jelena Ostapenko.
It is sure to be a thrilling final week at SW19, and William Hill are offering new customers £30 in free bets on Wimbledon when registering and depositing at least £10. To claim this offer, simply follow the steps below.
William Hill Second Week ofWimbledon Offer: £30 in Free Bets
1. Sign up using this special link using H30 in the Promo Code section
2. Once registered, place a £10/€10 bet (at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater)
3. Once the qualifying bet has settled, to access your free bet add a new selection to your bet slip
18+. Play Safe. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. See full terms below.
Terms and Conditions
1. Terms and conditions
a. For instructions on how to claim your free bet, go to ‘How do I find and use my free bet?‘ on our website.
b. When we convert currencies, we consider £10 to be equal to:
- €10 (euro)
- AU$20 (Australian dollar)
- CA$20 (Canadian dollar)
- CHf15 (Swiss franc)
- Kr80 (Danish krone)
- HK$115 (Hong Kong dollar)
- ¥1300 (Japanese yen)
- Kr120 (Swedish krona)
- S$20 (Singapore dollar)
- US$10 (US dollar)
2. General restrictions
a. We expect you to be fair when you take part in promotions. We consider certain types of play to be unfair and to break these terms and conditions. These unfair types of play include the following.
- Using ‘minimal risk wagering patterns’ (that is, a set pattern of bets or stakes that unfairly minimises risks).
- Using more than one account in order to get more than the number of bonuses allowed for each customer.
- Sharing personalised promotions (that is, promotions only available to specific customers we offer them to) with others. This includes taking part in any personalised promotion forwarded to you by someone else when it was not intended for you.
- Taking part in a promotion that is not available in the country you live in.
- Colluding with other customers (that is, plotting with others to gain an unfair advantage).
- Using more than one account per person, per household or per IP address.
b. If you take part in any play that we consider to be unfair, we may cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your account, reclaim any bonus you have received as part of any promotion we have cancelled, and either:
- settle bets at the correct odds, not the bonus or promotion odds;
- void any free bets or bets funded by a bonus (that is, treat them as if they had never been placed); or
- remove any winnings relating to any bonus.
c. Payment cards which begin with the following numbers will not be accepted for this promotion.
3. General conditions
a. Regardless of anything else set out in these terms and conditions, you can withdraw funds from your main balance at any time, except where we must withhold the funds to meet our legal or regulatory obligations.
b. You cannot take part in this promotion if we have previously banned you from taking part in promotions, or from betting or playing any games on our website.
c. We can withhold or refuse to pay any winnings from a bonus if funds you paid into your main balance (including any amounts you have already used) are cancelled or denied by any payment service (for example, your card provider).
d. We can change or cancel this promotion, or change these terms and conditions:
- without giving you notice, if the change or cancellation is needed because of any change in law or regulation; or
- by giving you notice beforehand, if the change or cancellation is for any other valid reason (for example, if there is a fault in the software or systems we use to provide this promotion, or we identify a mistake in this promotion or these terms and conditions).
We can also award an equivalent bonus to the one referred to in this promotion.
e. We will not be responsible for any technical, hardware or software failures, or any unavailable or lost network conditions which may result in incorrect information being displayed, or affect your ability to enter or take part in the promotion. If there is any dispute over your eligibility for the promotion, our decision will be final.
f. Your use of our website, and your gaming or betting, is governed by our terms and conditions of using our website or telebetting service (the general terms). You must read the general terms and these terms and conditions before you take part in this promotion. If any of these terms and conditions conflict with the general terms, these terms and conditions will apply.
g. These terms and conditions are governed by, and interpreted in line with, the laws of England and Wales. Any legal action in connection with these terms and conditions will be dealt with in the courts of England and Wales.