The Australian Open is here and thoughts are turning to who might lift the Daphne Akhurst Trophy and claim the…
The Australian Open is here and thoughts are turning to who might lift the Daphne Akhurst Trophy and claim the first grand slam of 2023.
Beaten by the now retired Ash Barty in last year’s semi-finals, Iga Swiatek will look to go the extra couple of steps 12 months on and add this trophy to her ever-growing collection.
The runaway world number one is a heavy favourite to be the last woman standing, but Wimbledon champion Elena Rybakina and former French Open winner Barbora Krejcikova are among the leading contenders to stop her.
The likes of Ons Jabeur, Aryna Sabalenka and Jessica Pegula are also in contention, with the trio eyeing their maiden major title.
When is the Women’s Australian Open Final?
|Women’s Australian Open Final|
|08:30am GMT||January 29
||Melbourne Park, Australia||Live stream via this link|
- Go to Bet365.com via this special link
- Register an account and make a first deposit of up to £10 to receive up to £50 in Free Bets
- Once registered, go to the sports homepage and select ‘Tennis’ from the left-hand menu
- Select the play icon next to the match in progress and the stream window will appear
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (16:00, 11/01/23).
Who are the favourites for the Women’s Australian Open?
|Latest Outright Odds|
18+ only. Odds correct at time of writing
Bet365 Australian Open Offer: Bet £10 and get £50 in Free Bets
New customers at Bet365 can claim £50 in Free Bets on the Australian Open, as well as access to live streaming of all matches (18+).
To claim, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to Bet365 via this special link
- Register a new account
- Deposit and place a £10 first bet at odds of 1/5 or greater
- You will be credited with £50 in Free Bets shortly after your qualifying bet has settled
18+. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.